Monday, March 7, 2011

Surviving as a Single Mom

To say the least we are on a new adventure, one that has us from tops of mountains to the bottoms of some serious valleys. In the 2 short months we've been on this adventure we've been able to see God work in some miraculous ways. I've lost count of all of them. I really want to write as much as I can so I can look back on this, one of the most difficult times in my life and remember the blessings, and for the kids to one day be able to see the incredible journey we traveled together. One reason I've chosen to do this as a blog, versus a private journal is I've been lucky enough to SEE how God equipped me to handle this, the people He placed in our lives to walk beside us, and if I can come along side one other mom either now or in the future to God be the glory.
Let's get started...

No comments:

Post a Comment